As a landlord, it is essential that you are adequately insured for your property investment.
A standard household policy or basic landlord insurance policy may not provide the level of cover required to fully protect your asset and could leave you out of pocket following a loss.
Chapmans have partnered with Bruce Stevenson Insurance Brokers; a local, independent insurance broker specialising in Property insurance for over 20 years and providing market leading insurance solutions and advice for Landlords & Tenants.
Bruce Stevenson can offer a comprehensive landlord insurance policy at competitive rates via LV Insurance, giving you peace of mind that your investment is insured in the event of a loss.
The policy offers the following key features;
• Accidental Damage cover provided as standard
• Property Owners Liability at £5million Limit of Indemnity included as standard
• Loss of Rent/Alternative Accommodation for up to 20% of the Building Sum Insured included as standard
• Malicious Damage & Theft by Tenant cover included as standard
• Trace & Access cover included as standard
• Up to 90 days full cover when the property becomes Unoccupied (following an insured loss or between tenancies)
• Legal Expenses cover included in respect of property disputes (e.g. removal of squatters) • Quotes provided for various tenancy types including Working Professional, Full Time Students and Department of Work & Pensions
• Landlords Contents and Terrorism can be added as optional extra
To enquire about a no-obligation landlord insurance quotation for your Chapmans managed property, please click the button on the left to complete a ‘Fact Find’ document and email to email@example.com
This allows Bruce Stevenson to review the information required to provide you with a quote.
You can also contact Graeme Durie at Bruce Stevenson on 0131 561 2457 to discuss a quotation over the telephone. Alternatively, please provide us with a note of your existing policy renewal date and we can arrange Bruce Stevenson to contact you in advance of renewal to discuss providing a quotation.