Taking out a specialist Tenant insurance policy can cover you not only for fire, theft and damages to your own personal property but can also provide all important (and often overlooked) cover for any accidental damages that you or your guests may cause to the Landlords property. Having such cover in place can therefore help protect your deposit.
Chapmans have partnered with Bruce Stevenson Insurance Brokers; a local, independent insurance broker specialising in Property insurance for over 20 years and providing market leading insurance solutions and advice for Landlords & Tenants.
Bruce Stevenson have arranged a specialist Tenants Contents policy via LV Insurance, providing a comprehensive insurance policy to ensure that your own contents and personal possessions are covered during the period of your tenancy.
The policy can also be extended to include items such as Laptops, Mobile Phones and Bicycles.
Some key features include:
• Contents Cover – £10,000-£50,000 Sum Insured
• Tenants Liability cover up to £2,000,000
• Provides cover as standard for Fire, Water Damage, Malicious Damage, Theft, Storm, Vandalism & Impact
• Accidental Damage cover included as standard
• £100 Standard Excess / £250 Water Damage Excess
• Alternative Accommodation following insured peril up to £15,000
• Money in the Home cover up to £500
• Office Equipment up to £500
• Loss/Theft of Keys cover up to £750
• Public Liability – £2million any one claim
• Range of optional additional extras including Personal Possessions, Pedal Cycles, Mobile Phones & Laptops
To enquire about a no-obligation Tenants Contents quotation for your property rented via Chapmans, please contact Graeme Durie at Bruce Stevenson on 0131 561 2457 or email@example.com