We are interested in your views on how we deliver our service. If you have been less than happy with the service we provide please let us know. This will allow us to consider how we might have done things differently and if we can improve practices in the future.
If you are unhappy with the service that has been provided we have a complaints procedure for you to follow. We define complaints as any expression of dissatisfaction that requires a response. We accept complaints from landlords, tenants and any other individuals or organisations affected by our services.
Contact the member of staff in (organisation) that you dealt with originally. We would hope to resolve any complaint at the earliest possible stage and if we have made a mistake we will apologise. We aim to resolve any complaint informally and amicably within one working day.
If it is not possible to resolve the issue at this level you should write to the (staff member) with full details of your complaint to:
3 Springvalley Gardens
• Your letter/email will be acknowledged within 10 working days.
• Your complaint will then be investigated and a full response will be made as soon as possible but we would aim to respond within 28 working days. If we for some reason are unable to do this will we inform you and tell you why it is not possible.
If you are not satisfied with the response from the (staff member) your complaint can be looked at further by Laura Chapman, Owner and Director. Your complaint will at every stage be considered fully and fairly and you will be informed in writing of the findings and decision within a further 28 days.
We aim to investigate complaints anonymously; however we may have to disclose information to other parties in order to investigate fully. If this happens we will discuss it with you in advance of contacting other parties.
If your complaint is found to be justified we will:
• issue you with a full written apology;
• take action, where appropriate, to put right what went wrong; and
• try to prevent any similar problems from happening in the future.